Transparency statement for Computer Methods in Materials Science
1. Journal Ownership: Computer Methods in Materials Science is published by AGH University Press https://www.wydawnictwo.agh.edu.pl/en on behalf of AGH University of Krakow, https://www.agh.edu.pl/en/.
2. Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the AGH University of Krakow. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with by AGH University Press.
3. Peer Review Process: The journal operates a single blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers from the institutions different from all the Authors of the paper. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
4. Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
5. Article Processing Charges (APC): CMMS is a journal without any Article Processing Charges.
6. Additional services: CMMS journal offers English Editing Services for all accepted papers to improve the level of the final version of the article. English Editing is performed by the CMMS team of native speakers who are focused on improving the grammar, spelling, punctuation, and phrasing of the paper. Additional services are free of charge.
8. Allegations of Misconduct: The paper conforms to the general policy of plagiarism and publication ethics, which covers the issues listed in https://www.cmms.agh.edu.pl/publication-ethics/
9 Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage. https://www.cmms.agh.edu.pl/contact-us/
10. Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal.
11. Frequency: The journal currently publishes 4 issues per year.
12. Declaration concerning main version: Since the journal Computer Methods in Materials Science is published in traditional (printed) version and electronic (on-line) version, the Publisher informs that the printed version is the main version.
This statement was updated by Editor-in-Chief Łukasz Madej on 02.08.2022