General conditions for submitting the papers:
- Title, Authors – give names, affiliations, addresses and Orcid numbers of the author and all co-authors,
- Abstract – it must state the main objectives, scope and findings of the work within approximately 300 words,
- Keywords – few keywords are required for use in indexing,
- Main text with figures,
- Acknowledgements (if necessary),
- Appendix (if necessary, not advised),
All contributions will be evaluated by the two reviewers selected by the Editorial Board and the Authors will be notified about the decision.
When the paper is accepted, MS Word source file (*.doc or *.docx) with the text have to be sent. If requested by the editorial office also figures in separate files should be provided.